"Revisional" Laser Vision Correction
We Correct Other Doctors' Complications
At the Soroudi Advanced LASIK & Eye Center in Los Angeles, our ultimate goal is to help you reach the optimal level of vision you desire. Oftentimes, that involves correcting the issues and complications caused by other doctors in previous procedures. Dr. Soroudi understands how difficult it is to undergo a procedure with the expectation to have corrected vision, but walk away with subpar results, or new problems. This is why our office offers revisional vision correction through the use of LASIK lasers.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, we can help:
- Have you had previous cataract surgery, LASIK, or radial keratotomy (RK) and are not happy with your results?
- Has your vision changed since you had your procedure?
- Have you started to lose your near vision as you've aged?
- Have you been told you're not a candidate for LASIK because you have high astigmatism or your corneas are too thin?
- Have you had a corneal transplant and are still wearing thick glasses or hard contact lenses?
When you schedule your free LASIK consultation with Dr. Soroudi, you will gain a better understanding of the issues you are experiencing, as well as possible treatment options. You can then make an informed decision regarding whether or not you want to move forward and have Dr. Soroudi fix this issue for you.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Los Angeles LASIK Revision Specialist Today
Dr. Soroudi repairs difficult cases and complications, and he is prepared to use his years of experience for a variety of revisional laser vision correction procedures. If you are suffering from poor vision in Los Angeles and have been told by other centers that there is nothing you can do, contact the Soroudi Advanced LASIK & Eye Center to see how we can help. You'll be amazed by how many people in your situation Dr. Soroudi helps on a weekly basis.